Shutout loss

LMC+defender+Haley+Weder+handles+the+ball+while+teammate+Bethany+Rowell+looks+on+as+Solano+College%E2%80%99s+forward+Juliet+Ramirez+and+midfielder%2Fdefender+Nikki+Castro+attempt+to+pry+it+away.+The+Mustangs+lost+the+game+7-0%2C+getting+shutout+for+the+sixth+time+this+season.+They+are+currently+second+to+last+in+the+Bay+Valley+Conference%2C+just+ahead+of+bottom-dweller+Merritt.+The+soccer+team+has+a+3-6-4+conference+record+with+three+contests+remaining.+The+last+home+game+of+the+season+is+Tuesday%2C+Nov.+10+at+3+p.m.+against+Napa.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Shutout loss

LMC defender Haley Weder handles the ball while teammate Bethany Rowell looks on as Solano College’s forward Juliet Ramirez and midfielder/defender Nikki Castro attempt to pry it away. The Mustangs lost the game 7-0, getting shutout for the sixth time this season. They are currently second to last in the Bay Valley Conference, just ahead of bottom-dweller Merritt. The soccer team has a 3-6-4 conference record with three contests remaining. The last home game of the season is Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 3 p.m. against Napa.

Cathie Lawrence

Cathie Lawrence

Cathie Lawrence

About the Photographer
Cathie Lawrence, Sports Photographer/ Staff Writer

I'm very excited to be working on the staff of the Experience. I continue to enjoy my position as a Sports Photographer and Staff Writer...